28 Aug Symptoms to Treatment- Know Everything About Pilonidal Sinus!
“Pilonidal Sinus”, is an Italian term that means “nest of hair”. The main cause of the disease: ingrown hair. Though it is a lesser known ailment, yet it is becoming quite common in young generations especially among males between the age group between 20 and 30. Hence, if it is advisable to take best pilonidal sinus treatment in no time so that it does not bring further complications in the future.
What is Pilonidal Sinus?
A pilonidal cyst is a cystic structure which is usually developed along the coccyx region (tailbone) in the buttocks. It’s location almost 4-5 cm from the anus. This cyst can be filled with bacteria, hair or skin debris. Thus, make sure you are consulting with reputed Dr. Ashish Bhanot, who has years of experience in the medical domain. He is one of the leading surgeons who are known for giving positive results. If you will avoid for a long time, then it can cause even worst complications. So, make sure you are taking permanent treatment for this.
Common Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
When there is more than one cyst, it may get connect to each other by tunnels. It forms under the skin which eventually creates abscess. Those patients who suffer from pain and soreness even observe pus discharges from the cyst that continually fill up with detritus leading to re-infection.
There are basically no noticeable symptoms but still, if you are observing these things around the cyst, it can be pilonidal sinus:
- A Small dimple-like depression developed on the skin in the natal cleft
- Redness in Skin
- High Fever
- A tender lump under the skin, generally near the tailbone
- Periodic drainage of blood or Pus from the Sinus
- If the pilonidal sinus is not affected, then it can be easily cured with medication.
- However, for the infected sinus, you need surgery.
- Conventional Surgery- It is performed under local anesthesia that needs to remove all kind of debris and abscess from the cyst.
- Ashish Bhanot is highly skilled and already done surgeries for Pilonidal Sinus Treatment. He makes sure that hygiene is maintained in the sacrococcygeal area that helps to prevent pilonidal sinus in the future. He keeps the area dry, clean and free of hair which is surely the best preventive measure for pilonidal sinus. If you want to gather more information, you can visit the website: http://www.drashishbhanot.com/
Submit your review